Sunday, July 31, 2011

This Video Will Be Purged In...

... : ____  (you fill the blank).

(you may have the feeling I have become just an YouTube leech; however, there is no point letting this rare videos   passing by without warning the Blog readers).

(Well, after several days online, my beloved fight is still available; my friend Klaus was right: YouTube is not capable of tracking thousands of uploaded clips per minute)


  1. You must have read my mind,almost to the hour we picked this bout up.Let's hope the trend continues as in recent weeks YouTube have become a little more liberal with their acceptance of the female body and its exposure.


  2. I have to confess: I got this gem from your site...

    Surprisingly, it is still on YouTube after more than 24 hours alive. I do not think YT has gotten more liberal, though: I guess it is due on the gigantic number of clips available there.