Monday, April 21, 2008

Yet Another Ceiling Hold

The clip below shows one of the best ceiling holds I have ever seen. Two strong and gorgeous girls in the scene. The victim is Jill who frequently appears at Woman´s World Wrestling videos.


Below is a beautiful angle of the same clip.


  1. Ah yes the ceiling hold my fav pro hold it's just such a sexy and erotic looking hold i mean just look at the positions both women find themselves in looking at the clip and pic, it's like they are in sexually suggestive positions, i have this match on video it's quite a good match too.
    Shame they weren't both topless or nude!!!.

  2. Agreed 100%. Also, I have never found a ceiling hold where the girls are in the nude. Oh, sorry, there is one: on the NWWL there is a combat with a brief (and bad shot) scene. I will post it if I can find it on my computer.

  3. If you check out Woman's World Wrestling Club video SLV-929 Shelli vs Brook there is a final topless
    ceiling hold that is quite well done.