Sunday, May 4, 2008

Amateurs but Exciting and Sexy

I will display new theaters once in a week in rotation. Today I have posted a new Theater One with the amateur wrestling theme replacing the sexy pro-wrestling (do not worry: this subject will return).

I know that not many fans of female fighting appreciate amateur combats with that cumbersome and ugly singlets of today. But I believe they deserve more attention as the Theater One clips show to us. They come from YouTube, mostly from a subscriber identified as Miguka who has tons of clips.

I have also included here a clip displaying an astonishing hold applied by one wrestler to a lesser opponent. That hold could have made our list of grueling holds published few days ago. The whole fight is on the Theater One (Theaters rotate once in a week: so, it may be unavailable right now).


.

No comments:

Post a Comment