Saturday, May 16, 2009

Skill vs Size

I have posted on the subject - small vs big, some days ago but it does not matter: this fight deserves to be mentioned. It has a very slim Nadege against a not that big Grace but quite a few pounds heavier than our Belgium legendary wrestler anyway.

It is a fight from Anne Hurricane videos and it was held in a tournament somewhere in Europe (Belgium ? France ?). It has all the features I like in women wrestling: skill, determination, for real and ... sexyness! Even the referee is sexy!! (who is she?).
(sometimes I have more question marks than information in my posts...)

video
.

6 comments:

  1. I have match from the same tournament, I believe , because the same ref , dressed the same way is in it.

    Only thing is in my match ( Xana vs Susie ) she was really annoying , though I agree she is sexy. The match was not a 'pin' match so why she had to be right in the middle of then action, hovering over top of them blocking the camera shots etc I don't know ... I suppose she wanted to be sure she got noticed and in the video, LOL.

    Have no idea who she is ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific video! Loved it!
    -Michael420law@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was Helen Von Mott. Unfortunately she didn't fight in this tourney - not only because of her skill level but also because she was so muich bigger than the rest of the other women - she's probably 5'8" and 150 or so

    markleilani2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nadeg and think she's great but her glaring weakness is her lack of martial arts knowledge (for better or for worse)- she allowed herself to be caught in a rear naked choke.

    markleilani2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadege's speed and agility go a long way to levelling her chances against bigger opponents, although I'd hate to imagine what Von Mott would do if she got hold of her.

    ReplyDelete