Saturday, July 18, 2009

Single Color Matches

The first time (link and post deleted by copyright owner request) I have posted a female fighting with a color theme - in that case, red - I thought it was somewhat cranky. But, later, I have found a whole Yahoo Group dedicated to women wrestling using red suits! Could you guess the existence of devotees of such a narrow fetish?

Just in case they are amongst the Blog readers, I have three fights - the longest a pro bout from Japan, where the fighters sport red suits and bikinis. And the fights are not that bad too!



  1. Sorry but this isn't about this particular topic of same color suits.

    I'm posting this here because I see no other way to contact the owner of this great blog .

    Since this gets so much traffic from experienced fans that go way back, I thought this would be a great place to get a few pics from a match identified .

    If there is any way to do this . could you post here how to go about it >? I have four pics from a match I would love to see / buy/ rent. etc. I'd bet someone here could help me out with an identification . I didn't get them from a wrestling site so the posters of the pics couldn't help me.

    Thanks ... Jim

  2. Please, send your photos to