Friday, December 17, 2010

Twenty Years And Counting

I still remember the first time I saw an Academy Productions tape. It was in New York, at the Famous Sport Videos store at 39th st (are they still on business?) and the production was AX-01. I bought it and since then I have become a customer. Good fights - I would say of a semi-competitive nature, beautiful girls, skimpy clothes or no clothes at all, regular flow of videos, several distribution channels, have made Academy an outstanding success along the years. And, in 2011, if I am not mistaken, they will celebrate their 20th anniversary. Congratulations!

If Bruce does not mind, there goes an extract of that first tape.


.

1 comment:

  1. " If Bruce does not mind, there goes an extract of that first tape. "

    Not only would he probably say he doesn't mind, he'd probably say thnaks for being among the first band of loyal customers.

    Great clip.

    You sure it's almost 20 yrs. old ? ...

    Hell, it could pass for a current clip anytime, imho.

    Much Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete