Monday, September 19, 2016

Almost Real Nelsons

It is not easy to find real Full Nelson Holds in the female wrestling realm. In 99% of the cases, they are combined with a body scissors that make the hold impossible to escape from.  

Let us see what I could select: Wrestla-Girl Lynda vs Jess D, FemaleMuscleWorld PP184 Val vs Ziggy, Festelle FV126, Carolina Catfights, DWW with Tina and TPC Video. I guess they are very reasonable, aren´t they?


After have prepared this post, two videos surfaced on YouTube with competitive fights where full nelsons are used: Ali Day vs Patti Austin and Ali Day vs Laurie Winter. These two full combats will stay on the Theater top positions for a couple of days.


  1. I know I'm a real Ziggy mark but my god she makes everything seem so erotic - you don't see many submissions from a full-nelson but she pulls it off!

  2. also, the two Ali Day matches - while incredibly well acted - were far from real and competitive.