Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Old Stuff

I know, I know, this is a feature movie from 1989 - American Angels: Baptism of Blood, but I was not aware that it had a lot of good pro-wrestling scenes with well known fighters like Mimi Lesseos and Sue Sexton. And more, that YouTubeFemFighter had so much footage of the movie: I guess all the ring scenes are available in the eight or so clips below.

So, enjoy the beautiful bodies of the wrestlers and maybe also the promoter who try to emulate Peter Falk in the classic "All the Marbles".




2 comments:

  1. oh man, I remember renting this one from Blockbuster back before the internet was big.... it was the best quick-fix I could get when I had the need for some girl fights. Thanks for posting.

    david_heisel22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this movie and still do.

    ReplyDelete