Monday, December 2, 2013

Battle Of Stars (36): Very Young, Indeed

I was restoring old fighting videos after my $#@^#& hard disk crashed when a particular catfight caught my attention: I would bet I had seen those two women elsewhere. Checking the initial segment confirmed my impression: they were Candi and Robin (at that time using her real name (removed at fighter request)) and so young at the point you would say they are not the popular stars. Although, I have to acknowledge that Robin has changed much less than the blonde after all  those years while Candi has put up many pounds over her bones.

The video is Steel Kittens SK-38. And the catfight itself is so-so.

.

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of use of the legs and thighs trying to obtain the scissors or secure the opponent and then of course the SGP at the end .Very enjoyable to watch.

    ReplyDelete