Monday, August 4, 2014

Moving In The Right Direction, But...

A recent APL production, #846 with Bella Rossi and Kimberly Jane (both women in need of visiting the gym more regularly...), has some improvements in what I consider the ideal nude pro-wrestling video (Mildred Burke being the winner, NWWL the runner-up); please, watch a short sample with good scenes.


It has come to my attention that the women of our times are leaving the habit of full hair removal in their "amusement park" area (I read that somewhere, maybe on New York Times). I would appreciate if our wrestlers started to follow this trend, keeping perhaps one or two square inches of material in the nether lands (better yet: with creative shapes!).
.

3 comments:

  1. Guy, I don't know how you keep doing it, when others have quit. But I'm sure glad you do.

    Thanks
    Brickman1950

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has become a habit of mind... Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! I love the corner work and these are two of my favorite wrestlers, but I agree what the Mildred Burke nude stuff is far and away the best, with the throws and dramatic holds and all that.

    Keep up the great work, man!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete